Poly-Curious 101: Understanding Non-Monogamy
Learn about Open Relating and Non-Monogamy from Reid and Friends!
Curious about this new “lovestyle” you’re hearing a lot about called polyamory? Maybe you’ve read all the books but want to talk to folks actually living and loving the poly lifestyle…
Whatever your reason or level of experience, join sex and relationship educator Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com for a 2-hour workshop full of tips and tricks and Q&A, PLUS a host of BONUS interviews from educators involved in the realms of consensual non-monogamy!
In this fun, informative and easy-to-understand primer on Polyamory and open relationships, we’ll cover:
- Definitions, vocabulary, and different ways to construct non-monogamous relationships
- The elements that make Polyamory workable (and those that create frustration and regrets!)
- Open relationships’ most common pitfalls and how YOU can avoid them
- How to create safety by figuring out and negotiating your boundaries and agreements
- How to find your Perfect Poly Fit and merge different poly styles to decrease upset and increase your odds that everyone is happier and MORE fulfilled
- 3 tips and tools that will help you survive any poly exploration
- The secret reframe that turns jealousy from a death knell into a beacon of hope and healthy relating!
- Resources, books, and tools to proceed into the world of responsible non-monogamy, at whatever your preferred pace or interest level… Tools that help in monogamy, too!
This course also includes BONUS interviews featuring:
- New York Times best-selling author and therapist, Esther Perel, author of Mating In Captivity, whose TED Talk on rethinking infidelity has garnered 19 million views!
- Robyn Trask, director of Loving More Nonprofit
- Chosen Family Law Center founder and TED Talk alumni, Diana Adams, Esq.
- Author of Open, Jenny Block
- Author of Opening Up, Tristan Taormino
- Women's empowerment coach, LiYana Silver
Opening up relationships can be tricky, but it’s not impossible! You can learn the skills and develop the patience and perseverance to win at non-monogamy. Yes, mistakes will be made, but why make any more than you have to? Join us for a workshop devoted to everyone already charting or just considering new territories in their relationships.
Whatever your experience level, whatever your sexual orientation or gender expression… Show up with your questions and leave with newfound confidence and self-esteem for your relationships and sex life!
Get 24/7/356 Immediate Access with your purchase.
Includes Reid's 30-Day, No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee
Test-drive the entire course for 30-days, and if it's not the right fit or the right content for you, simply ask for your money back within the 30-day window and receive a full refund, no questions asked!